Connect Care Launch 6, scheduled for May 6, 2023, will include 68 urban and rural sites in North, Edmonton, Central, Calgary, and South Zones. This launch will also implement Connect Care at all laboratory services in Calgary Zone, community lab services in South Zone and the Provincial Laboratory for Public Health (ProvLab). All community providers in Alberta need to act so that laboratory, diagnostic imaging, and other investigation results and reports are delivered to your office.
How can you help?
- Know your Connect Care IDs (provideridlookup.ahs.ca)
- Use Connect Care IDs on all lab/DI requisitions
- Update AHS if contact/eDelivery information changes or providers join or leave your clinic (ahs.ca/frm-21762.pdf)
- Note: If you work at more than one clinic, courtesy copies (cc:) and some documents may only go to the default location
For more information:
- Read: Connect Care Launch 6: What Providers in the Community Need to Know about Delivery of Lab and Imaging Results
- Visit: ahs.ca/ccresultstocommunity
- For support, call 1-877-311-4300
- Have your prac ID ready
- Select option 1 (Clinical Applications), then option 1 (Connect Care)